Offshore company formation in Saint Kitts and Nevis: IBC
Registering an offshore company in Saint Kitts and Nevis allows you to save taxes, protect your assets and achieve anonymity at a low maintenance costs.
The Limited Liability Companies in Saint Kitts and Nevis allow its beneficial owners to get an access to some of the best and most demanded financial centers of the Caribbean.
The personal information regarding the directors and shareholders of an offshore IBC company in Saint Kitts and Nevis cannot be disclosed to third parties. The laws established in this jurisdiction are much oriented on strict privacy, private registrations and protection of directors and shareholders of IBC companies. The company records can be kept anywhere in the world.
Advantages of registering a IBC offshore company in Saint Kitts and Nevis
- The main advantages of registering an offshore company in Saint Kitts and Nevis are the following:
- Saint Kitts and Nevis IBC company is a great solution when it comes to protecting your assets from the government agencies, creditors and potential claimants. No one will be able to confiscate something that is legally yours if it is put in the name an offshore company.
- As an owner of a IBC you are not exposed to personal liability. The members of the company are not responsible for the company’s obligations or debts. IBCs in Saint Kitts have a mechanism by which managers limit the authority of another member.
- The IBCs have no limitation on the number of members.
- A company registered in Saint Kitts and Nevis can purchase any property in any country in the world.
- In Saint Kitts and Nevis there are no corporate, income, withholding, customs stamp or property taxes, neither there are exchange controls nor taxes collected on equity or profits originated outside the country.
- The members of the can be individuals or legal entities from anywhere in the world. Members of IBCs can assign their interests to third parties.
- The IBCs can register their articles of organization and merge with other domestic or foreign IBCs. An offshore company registered in Saint Kitts and Nevis can be managed by the members or administrators appointed by the members.
- There are no limitations of values or shares. Investors with a mutual risk generally use the IBC companies registered in Saint Kitts and Nevis. Offshore companies in Saint Kitts and Nevis can usually be set up in 48 hours.