Offshore company formation in Belize.
Even though offshore company formation might seem as a complicated and unfamiliar process choosing a right consulting company can turn this experience into turning point for the growth of your business and considerable tax saving.
Belize is a modern offshore jurisdiction with favorable tax regime for non-resident companies where a commercial registry is private and doesn´t disclose the information about the beneficial owners to third parties. Due to low registration costs and maintenance fees, Belize has become one the most favorite jurisdictions among young entrepreneurs and small companies. However, there are several restrictions that the government imposes on non-resident offshore companies set up in Belize in order to enjoy its favorable tax regime. Non-resident offshore companies are not allowed:
- to carry out commercial activity on the territory of the country;
- to hire local staff;
- to hire local services
- to collaborate with other local companies.
Offshore company formation in Belize can be a perfect solution for clients who want to carry out online business, register offshore foundation, create Trust, obtain financial license to manage the funds of third parties and those who want to register boats and aircrafts.
Register offshore company in Belize IBC: Advantages
- Offshore IBC company can be registered with only one shareholder and director who can be the same person for both positions. At the same time there are no limits on the number of them inscribed in the register of the company.
- Belizean offshore company can issue nominative and bearer shares with the minimum share capital, equivalent to 1 USD. No deposits are required.
- The commercial registry of this jurisdiction is private, which means that the records of the directors and shareholders are not disclosed to third parties.
- Offshore IBC company set up in Belize is not a subject to tax payment as long as it doesn’t carry out any commercial activity on the territory of the jurisdiction.
- Maintenance and renovation costs are lowers than in other offshore jurisdictions.
- Stable political and financial situation that affects favorably on the development of offshore sector.
- Wide range of allowed commercial activities: intermediation in import and export, FOREX, stock market investment, sale of real estate, online services.
- Registering an offshore company in Belize provides a possibility to open bank accounts in the name of the company in any country in the world.
- The jurisdiction guarantees asset protection against lawsuits in other countries and anonymity for beneficial owners.