- The main advantages of registering an offshore company in Switzerland are the following:
- Total exemption of taxes on any activity or commercial transaction carried out outside the Switzerland. There are no taxes on international banking transactions.
- The shares can be nominative or bearer, at the option of the final beneficiary. The shareholders, directors and / or dignitaries can be legal or natural persons. Any initial or current change of directors and / or officers must be recorded in the Register of Director (s) and Officer (s) and a copy must be maintained at the registered office in Switzerland. Directors and shareholders may hold annual general meetings of shareholders or directors in any country and they may be represented in them by proxy or through any electronic system such as telephone, fax, or email.
- The directors can grant general or special powers to the shareholders of the company. It is not mandatory that the director is a shareholder of the company. The directors and shareholders can be of any nationality and can be residents of any country.
- Billing limit: Capitals from 1,000,000 to 100,000,000
- The constitution of an offshore company in Switzerland is quick, it does not take more than 5-7 days. The Public Registry of Seychelles is equipped with a modern and sophisticated computer system that increases the speed and efficiency in the timely processing of documents.
- Offshore companies in Switzerland will enjoy excellent political and economic stability.
- There are no currency exchange control regulations.